Single Blue, Baby Blue, Blue & Yellow Iris



I wanted to start interspersing a few posting of some paintings that I have sold or given as gifts and have not been featured on my blog.  Todays pen and ink Irises with watercolour washes are from the early summer of 2008.  They are very small pieces and the person who has them will be framing them and hanging them as a grouping on her 'blue' toned living room wall.  She is going to let me know when she gets them framed and perhaps I will post a photo of them hanging in their new home...

A lovely woman I met while taking an art course last fall has linked me to her blog and I have now linked her to my blog.  Her name is Deltra and she is a talented painter who also teaches art courses in and around Edmonton. 

On my blog page, on the right hand side, under the heading 'Blogs' I will have some links to some blogs you may like to check out.

Have a wonderful weekend...

SOLD
Till the next posting...
Kim