Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fiesta






Hot pink and orange spell Party time!  One more gerbera painting...  While I was painting this one I was thinking Mexico... Hot weather... Festivals... Pinyadas filled with candy and party favours... (ok, ok, I was also thinking margaritas by the pool)...

Add some heat to your life on these cold days. Go to Mexico! (or buy a hot painting and mix yourself (and me) a margarita... )

Adios!

SOLD
8x10, oil on canvas, (still needs some drying time before shipping so contact me and we can work out the time line etc)
  

1 comment:

Kim Blair said...

Thank you to the subscribers who have taken the time to tell me how much you enjoy receiving my posting each day. One of my main objects with this art blog... to bring a bit more colour and joy into the world... to inspire and uplift people on a regular day to day basis seems to be happening.
This makes me very happy!
Kim