Yellow Flages

The Canadian Federation of University Women invited me (along with two other artists) to exhibit some of my paintings at their end of the year BBQ last night, at the Faculty Club, here in Edmonton. It was a lovely evening filled with interesting people and delightful conversation... I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I spent most of the day yesterday getting ready for the evening event, which translated into no time to paint yesterday. Therefore I have posted another piece that I painted and sold in March. I think that this painting really shows Van Gogh's influence on my work. Part of the charm of this piece is the size, measuring 30x15 inches it feels like you are standing next to these Iris (in France of course...).

Enjoy your day in the garden...

SOLD
30x15 inches, oil on canvas.