Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Painting of a Plant, Prayer Plant, by Canadian Artist Kim Blair

Prayer Plant
16x20 oil on canvas
$360.00

It looks like my life is going to be getting very busy for the next few months,  so I will not be posting much over the summer and into the fall.  Those of you who are signed up as 'subscribers' will always know when I post because each new painting will show up in your inbox.

*Remember to peruse my 'gallery page' now and then to see what paintings are currently for sale.

You can always email me if you have some questions about a particular painting, or to just stay in touch... I'd love to hear from you.


$360.00, 16x20 oil on gallery profile canvas.

1 comment:

Gwen Bell said...

This one jumped straight off the monitor at me. What an incredible painting! Your close crop show it off in a stunning way. Gorgeous!

Hope you are going to be busy with FUN stuff! We'll be patiently waiting.