Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Holidays are just around the corner, by Kim Blair

 Calla Pink
10x10 oil on canvas
150.00 (+15.00 S&H)
Dusty Pink
10x10 oil on canvas
150.00 (+15.00 S&H)

I had a few paintings on display in Toronto and they are now back safe 'n sound in my studio. One painting (I can't reveal which one as it is a gift) was sold as soon as it arrived back in Alberta and is now back in Ontario waiting to be unwrapped Christmas morning.

Here are two of the newly returned paintings waiting to make someone smile over the holidays.  If you would like to purchase them as a set I can ship them out together in the same box and only charge you one S&H charge as a holiday special.

Of course there are other paintings available on my website under 'all available paintings for sale'

Contact me via email or phone and we can discuss reducing the S&H charges when you purchase two or more paintings that will be delivered to the same mailing address.


Telephone: 780-474-6734

No comments: