Sunday, April 10, 2016

Salsa, by Kim Blair

Salsa
(22x28 inches, oil on canvas)




('Salsa' on easel in my Studio)


This oil painting called, 'Salsa' was created about a year ago, and I realized that I never posted it for sale.  This large (22x28 inches) red pepper painting really is a' hot item' like the name implies as it will be the last of its kind for quite a while as I transition into showing my new abstract work on my blog.

Transformation is always exciting.  I have been transforming my creativity by utilizing the power of  abstraction, allowing inspiration from various pursuits, interests and observations to inform my new work through the exploration of colour, shape and texture.

You are invited to come along for the adventure...

22x28 oil on canvas

$500.00 + $25.00 S&H  anywhere in North America



No comments: