Gilded Lilies

Gilded Lilies..."to adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful."

Many of my subscribers know that orange and rust tones are some of my favourite colours to use in a painting...  Fun and flamboyant the colour orange radiates warmth and energy (according to one of my on-line sources) besides stimulating activity and appetite it encourages socialization.  Perhaps that is why cozy terra cotta toned dinning rooms are popular in restaurants and homes... you will linger a bit longer.

I am in the midst of working on some larger paintings for a show I will be doing and hosting next year, and will keep you posted as to the location and the date. (I have a few venues I am researching) 


 And yes, there will lots of rich earthy colours in the show...



SOLD
8x10 oil on canvas (needs some drying time)