Orange Berries, by Canadian Artist Kim Blair

Orange Berries  is another painting in my berry series that you will see from time to time, it coordinates with my previous posting from a couple of days ago called 'A Dollop of Snow'.  Mountain Ash berries with bits of snow clinging here and there trying desperately to survive the heat of the sun.  Yesterday it was 16 degrees Celsius here in Edmonton, so it won't be long before the last remnants of snow have disappear from our lawns.  My only wish is that it would rain here in the city in order to wash away the snow mould that is left behind as the snow melts.  This mould is playing havoc with my allergies!  I wonder how people with asthma are doing with the mould?

A few orange berries next to the blue sky... little orange babbles dangling against soft blue satin with bit of fairy dust glistening in the light.

SOLD
10x10 oil on canvas (needs some drying time)