Small Dollops of Snow

Even though this painting is called 'Small Dollops of Snow' it is a bit larger format than the other two mountain ash berry paintings I posted a few days ago.
The snow here in Edmonton is almost gone... only a few stubborn patches trying to hide from the warmth of the sun.  Perhaps today we will see most of it disappear.

The rabbits are turning brown.  And how do I know that?  Well, I thought it was cute when I saw one hiding under our front steps this past week, then yesterday morning I looked out front and saw two huge (I'm talking well fed) rabbits sitting in my front lawn flower beds munching away.  I open the window and tried to shoo them away... they turned, gave me a quick glance, and proceeded with their breakfast at my front garden 'all you can eat' buffet!  I opened the front door and ran down the steps trying to create more drama as I shooed them away and they finally realized I was serious, and off they hopped.

I think they might have left me a few small roundish chocolate coloured 'Easter Treats', here and there in my garden...

$200.00 12x12 oil on canvas