Salt Spring Lavender Fields I & II

Salt Spring Lavender Field Grouping


Salt Spring Lavender Field I, SOLD


Salt Spring Lavender II, SOLD


Salt Spring Island is one of the largest Gulf Islands off the west coast of Canada, near Vancouver.  Not far from Fulford Harbour on Salt Spring Island, is a magical lavender farm where I took the reference photos for my series of lavender field paintings.  Last fall I painted (and they are all sold) a series of small lavender field paintings.  I decided to paint a series of four larger versions... today I am posting the first two which can work as a diptych and tomorrow I will post larger versions of III & IV.  The photo of all four of them hanging together makes a nice statement too...  And if you have a wall long enough, you could hang three,or all four together in a row.

I love creating painting combinations that can work in multiples, or can make a lovely statement all on their own.

BOTH ARE SOLD
Each painting in this Salt Spring Lavender Field series is:
18x24 on gallery profile canvas.