Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Poinsettia Painting, A Touch of Lime, by Canadian Artist Kim Blair

The gallery photo above is just for fun, and is NOT the actual size of my pink poinsettia painting.

A number of daily painters have emailed to ask me how I did this gallery shot.  I used a site called Photofunia.  Enjoy!


'A Touch of Lime'
16x20 inches 
Sold

Here is the 16x20 inch, oil painting called 'A Touch of Lime' from last week.  I had a few subscribers contact me asking if it is for sale.  It was marked NFS (not for sale)... but I have decided to sell it.
Tones of pink with hints of burgundy reds, and of course, a touch of lime...

6 comments:

Julie Hill said...

Kim...so fun to see your work large. Congrats on all the flag commissions of late. This poinsettia really works, no wonder its sold!

Kerri Settle said...

I can see why this one went so fast!

Carol Nelson said...

How are you doing these "gallery views?"

Kim Blair said...

I saw it on another blog, the site is called Photofunia, and the options are almost endless! Have fun, and let me know how you like it.
Kim

Gwen Bell said...

This is such a gorgeous painting. And so fun to see it large. Your work translates great at ANY size!

Ruth Andre said...

I love the painting and the exhibit photo makes me think it would truly be wonderful 48x60. Love the fun!